Moneyvart House is located just half a mile outside Cushendall on the Layd Road overlooking the bay below. The property (No.3) is one of four fully modernised homes created out of the sub division of a previously larger, imposing house built in 1865. This three storey property is the original centre of the house and still contains much of the original staircase. It has a private garden to the rear and the extensive grounds to the front are shared with the three other properties. Moneyvart House is set in its own grounds and surrounded by trees, giving it a secluded feeling.
About the House
* Main entrance hall and original staircase
* Open plan living room, kitchen, and dining area containing a large oak table suitable for large group dining and two sofas.* Utility room to the rear.
* Double bedroom (ensuite with shower and WC)
* Double bedroom (King size)
* Large landing with seating area and library
* Family bedroom to rear (sleeps 3: 1 double 1 single)
* Family bedroom to front (sleeps 3: 1 double, 1 single)
* Main Bathroom (containing bath, shower and WC)
* Weekends GBP200 plus cleaning fee GBP50
* Full Week GBP700 plus cleaning fee GBP50
Rates for bank holidays and festive periods are available on request.
FacilitiesTV, Digital freeview, DVD player, washing machine, tumble dryer, two fridges with ice box, four ring cooker, dishwasher, iron & board Private garden to rear with patio and planting and garden furniture inc. BBQShared garden to front with grass, gravel and planting. The property is tastefully furnished throughout.